[Raaz] If you’re all about taking risks and trying new things, well, Starbucks might just have the thing for you: Baby Vomit.
Yeah, go back and read that again. Baby Vomit. It’s Starbucks’ newest drink. And, I think it would be totally appropriate for when you’re taking your kids out trick-or-treating tomorrow night…don’t you?
But, there is nothing baby about the 17 ingredients involved:
- 1 pump sugar-free vanilla
- 1 pump of sugar-free cinnamon dolce
- 1 pump of pumpkin sauce
- 2 pumps of sugar-free hazelnut
- 1 pump of sugar-free mocha
- 1 pump of sugar free caramel syrup
- some coconut milk
- 6 scoops of matcha powder
- mocha drizzle
- light vanilla powder
- light caramel drizzle
- light cinnamon powder
- light nutmeg powder
- salt topping
- whipped cream
- light ice
- pumpkin topping
- And, an order of sugar-free pastry…that’s all.
Phew! I don’t know about you, but, that definitely made my stomach feel some type of way. Some people have compared the taste of this not-so-appetizing-$15 concoction to the likes of eggnog and horchata.